What of Jung’s fantasies did he regard as precognitive?
It is important to note that there were around twelve separate events:
1-2. October 1913: Repeated vision of flood and death of thousands, and the voice that said that this will become real.
- Vision of the sea of blood covering the northern lands.
- December 12, 1913: Image of a dead hero.
- December 15, 1913: Slaying Siegfried in a dream.
- December 25, 1913: Image of the foot of a giant stepping on a state, and images of murder and bloody cruelty.
- January 2, 1914: Image of a sea of blood and enormous dying.
- January 22, 1914: His soul comes up from the depths and asks him if he will accept war and destruction. She shows him images of destruction, military weapons, human remains, sunken ships, destroyed states, and so forth.
- May 21, 1914: He hears a voice saying that the sacrificed fall left and right.
10-12. June-July 1914: Dream (repeated three times) of being in a foreign land and having to return quickly by ship, and the descent of the icy cold. ~The Black Books, Vol. I, Page 38-39