Many women amount to many books.
Each woman is a book, each book a woman. The houri is a thought and the thought is a houri.
The world of ideas is paradise and paradise is the world of ideas.
Mohammed teaches that the houris admit the believer into paradise.
The Teutons said as much. ~The Turk, The Black Books, Vol. VI, Page 230
Cf. the Koran, 56:12- 39.
[12. In the Gardens of Bliss.
13. A throng from the ancients.
14. And a small band from the latecomers.
15. On luxurious furnishings.
16. Reclining on them, facing one another.
17. Serving them will be immortalized youth.
18. With cups, pitchers, and sparkling drinks.
19. Causing them neither headache, nor intoxication.
20. And fruits of their choice.
21. And meat of birds that they may desire.
22. And lovely companions.
23. The likenesses of treasured pearls.
24. As a reward for what they used to do.
25. Therein they will hear no nonsense, and no accusations.
26. But only the greeting: “Peace, peace.”
27. And those on the Right—what of those on the Right?
28. In lush orchards.
29. And sweet-smelling plants.
30. And extended shade.
31. And outpouring water.
32. And abundant fruit.
33. Neither withheld, nor forbidden.
34. And uplifted mattresses.
35. We have created them of special creation.
36. And made them virgins.
37. Tender and un-aging.
38. For those on the Right.
- A throng from the ancients.]
In Norse mythology, the Valkyries escort the brave who are slain in battle to Valhalla and tend them there. ~The Black Books, Vol. VI, Page230, fn 122